The Roads Department is responsible for maintaining 12.76 km of gravel, 27.66 km of paved and 39.57 km of surface treated roads.
Total Road Network is 79.99 km
Roads Department also completes maintenance on 9 bridge structures through out the Territory.
The Operations and Maintenance include:
* Repair and/or replace road signs, repair guide rails, dust control
* Complete new culvert installations
* Apply gravel to roads and shoulders as required
*Snow plowing in the winter season
* Apply sand and salt to roads
* Minor Road reconstruction, grading, clean bridges
* Repair soft spots